Super Hero Day
Kids will use their imagination to give Duck superpowers. They will create their very own booklet, featuring Duck in various superhero poses. Creating memories one duck at a time.
- Printed Duck poses - see image to the left.
- Paper (to be cut and folded into a booklet)
- Pencil and/ or crayons
- Print Duck’s poses
- Fold a single piece of paper into quarters
- Cut the paper in half, horizontally.
- Glue the backs of two of the quarters together.
- Cut all of the Duck poses out.
- Create a story by gluing Duck to the pages, coloring him in, and adding text, illustrations and a title page.